- Product Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.1 x 7.4 cm ; 50 g
- Manufacturer: AIMEILI
- Shipping Weight: 59 g
- Manufacturer reference: LATEX TAPE
- Date First Available: 31 Aug. 2016
- No more messy nail! Keep your nail polish from getting on your cuticles. A must have for nail stamping, water marbling, gradients & sponging polish nail art.
- Easy to apply and remove, saving a lot of time on cleaning up the excess nail polish / gel polish and less exposure to acetone / solvents for nail art projects.
- Dry quickly, peels up in one piece. It only takes a few seconds, thicker need more time to dry.
- Unique formula, no horrible smell.
- Dries in white, easy to see and peel off, can be used as a peel off base coat.
AIMEILI Liquid Latex Peel Off Tape Cuticle Guard Polish Barrier Skin Protector
for Nail Art 15 MLDo you mind if your fingernails are embellished with stamps,
but half of your skin will land on your skin?Your customer's fingers are
colored by the airbrush and you have to clean them with difficulty?You will
find Water Marbling beautiful, but the elaborate cleaning of your fingers will
keep you from it? This genius product keeps your nail polish off your skin,
makes cleaning up the excess nail polish a lot easier and faster when applied
properly. A must have for nail stamping, water marbling, gradients & sponging
polish nail art. No more messy nail. No horrible smell and very easy to apply
and remove, fast at drying and peels up in one piece. It would work perfectly
as a peel off base coat. It is important to note to be very careful how and
where you apply the latex. If you get any on the nail, wipe it away
immediately, otherwise the nail polish won't stay and when you peel off the
tape, your polish goes as well. DIRECTIONS: 1. Make sure your hands are clean
and dry. 2. Apply a layer to areas you want to be free of polish. Apply a
second coat for a better effect. 3. Allow 90 - 120 seconds to dry. 4. Apply a
thin nail polish / gel polish, thinner - stronger (A thick layer will melt the
latex tape). 5. Peel off the tape before nail polish even dries with a
tweezer. When using a gel polish, remove the liquid tape before curing your
fingernails. 6. Keep tight after use to avoid it drying out. WARNING: High
shipping temperatures can cause latex to dry. Do not apply to nails that
damaged or infected. Discontinue use if sensitization occurs. Go to the doctor
if in eyes or mouth. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use near heat or
flame. Keep in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight. ALLERGY ALERT: