Size: 200 ml (2 pack)
MPN: 2 x Altruist Sunscreen 200 ml
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 15.5 cm
- Manufacturer: Altruist
- Shipping Weight: 458 g
- Item model number: 2 x Altruist Sunscreen 200 ml
- Date First Available: 9 Aug. 2015
- Initiated by Dr Andrew Birnie, a UK skin cancer specialist. Formulated in Germany. Supported and recommended by many UK dermatologists
- 5 Star Ultra UVA protection. Altruist has a broad range of photostable UV filters, including the most advanced filter available Tinosorb A2B.
- Altruist is designed for sensitive skin: hypoallergenic and fragrance free. Fast absorption, non-sticky and no residue - feels great.
- Suitable for daily use on Face, Body and on children. Water resistant.
- Altruist supports Under The Same Sun: a charity supporting children with albinism in Africa. With each purchase we will donate 10p per product (20p with 2 tubes).
Size:200 ml (2 pack) Ingredients Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl
Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene,
Glycerin, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol,
Titanium Dioxide (nano), Cyclopentasiloxane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tris-
Biphenyl Triazine (nano), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate,
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Silica, Piroctone
Olamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate,
Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Phosphate, Butylene Glycol,
Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Silver Chloride. Directions Dermatologist's
advice: Sunburn increases your risk of skin cancer. Cumulative UV exposure
increases your risk of skin cancer and skin ageing. Reduce your risk by
covering up with clothes and a broad rimmed hat when outdoors. Apply sunscreen
generously to exposed skin before going out. Reapply frequently (frequency
will vary according to conditions, but every 2-3 hours is a good guide) and
after swimming or towelling. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Try to avoid the sun between 11am – 3 pm. Prolonged exposure to the sun may be
harmful. Babies should not be exposed to the sun.